Sunday, August 19, 2018

Mr. India (1987) Hindi Superhit Movie 1080p Full HDAnil Kapoor, Sridevi , Amrish puri



HINDI SUPER MOVIES. Please sit. Gentlemen, you are committed officers... Of all the defense services,
the police and intelligence department.

The topic we are going to discuss
in this meeting is very serious. Very dangerous.
All that we speak about it is insufficient. According to this report the powers
spreading violence and vandalism... Is on the rise.

Business groups
who indulge in black marketing... And adulteration today
smuggle drugs as well as weapons. This is not a stray incident.
It's a huge organisation. And there's a power outside
our country funding it.

- Hail Mogambo!
- Hail Mogambo! Hail Mogambo! Mr Mogambo, after burning the go downs
whatever grain was left over... Has been flooded in the markets
after adulterating it at black rates. More than a lakh gambling dens
and pubs have been started! We are making huge profits. Mogambo is pleased.

Daga! Teja! Use this money to destroy
and ruin other things. These riots, killings, stabbings,
lootings, all this confusion... If it continue sin this vein in India... The day is not far off
when Mogambo's dream will be realised! We want a spot on Bombay's coast.

From where we can send weapons as
and when we please. - Will it be done.
- Definitely. Mogambo is pleased. Senseless Indians! To date they have learnt
nothing from their history! Whenever they fought amongst themselves...

An outsider enslaved them. Yet they fight amongst themselves. In the name of religion, caste! Mogambo will give them
weapons to kill each other. And when they themselves will have
hacked away their own foundation...

Then I'll take my next step.
The whole country will be at my feet! And every Indian my slave! All will say... Hail
Mogambo, the king of India. Hail Mogambo the king of India. - Hail Mogambo!
- Hail Mogambo! Hail Mogambo! Mogambo is pleased.

You! Hail Mogambo! - Jump!
- Hail Mogambo! Mogambo is pleased. The day I get the formula... - What formula?
- The use of which... Man becomes invisible! A formula that renders man invisible?
How is it possible? And why not?
Science has progressed in leaps and bounds.

It's wrong to assume
what is not true today will never be. I'm not going way back into the past,
just 100 or 150 years. Then if somebody said, you'd have
iron ships that would fly in air... They'll take you places in minutes
people would brand him mad.

But it happened.
And nobody is surprised to see them today. If someone told Akbar about
the telephone or radio... He wouldn't believe it. We are not willing to
believe what we can't see.

Then it was impossible to believe that
your insides could be pictured. Then people laughed as you do now.
But today X-rays are normal. - Sir...
- Yes Raman? Sir, just as X rays help you
to look inside a man... Can science invent something
which will turn man invisible? What stupid question is this?
Nothing like this is possible! - But you said science...
- Please sit down.

This is no time forjokes.
Sit down. Doctor Jagdish Varma,
we want you... - To give us the formula.
- No way! Don't be stupid!
If you remain adamant... Your assistant Professor Sinha
will give it to us at any cost.

That is why I say don't be foolish! Give us the formula
and we'll pay you your price. You can't buy it! I'll call the police! Catch him!
Don't let him escape! - What's the matter?
- I upset you in class today so I... No. Actually I made a mistake.

Your question was right.
But he had the right to answer it. Who is he? He was a great scientist. You might recall I introduced
you to his son, Arun. - The one you said, with many kids...
- Right.

He spent his childhood without his parents.
He feels their pain. When he sees an orphan,
he takes it home. His house is a mini hostel. Calendar! Calendar! My eggs! What is it? Are you crowing like a madman
for me early in the morning? First of all I don't understand
why your parents named you Calendar.

They wanted to give me an English name. Even if your name was Queen Elizabeth,
you'd still be a cook! - Where were you dead?
- In my room. Die wherever you want but tell me... Why do I have to cook half
the kids' breakfast every morning? - Tell me, speak up, answer!
- Your luck.

Whose mistake is it? The mistake is you don't know
the difference between sleeping and dying. Everybody sleeps but you never get up. Be warned if you are late tomorrow
I'll deduct it from your salary. Sure, go ahead.
At least then I'll get my salary.

By God, it's 5 years!
I haven't seen my salary. - What color is it?
- Purple! Really? Hear the morning news.
The ration is almost finished. We'll get it from Roopchand's shop. Maniklal came for the rent.

We'll pay it.
We aren't running away with his house. - The kids had a bath?
- Yes, only yesterday. Now they are dreaming sweet dreams
in their beds. Good morning, children.

Children, get up soon and come down. One by one go to the bathroom.
Brush your teeth. How nice to get up to
this shower every morning. How nice if you would get up
without this cloudless rain.

Why do we have school so early? Everything starts early.
Life sleeps in the night. And awakes in the morning.
We too should work with it. Why does Monday follow Sunday? Just as one sorrow follows
happiness and vice versa... As the days follows nights,
so also Sunday is followed by Monday.

- And after Saturday, what comes?
- Sunday! Life's like that... You win only after you've lost "Some tears, a few smiles,
if today's unhappy..." "Tomorrow will be bright;
Life's like that" "Nights are there,
dawn is part of life too" "Life's that journey,
life's journey's end too" "One moment, pain...
Another, of joy" "For every moment, a new tune...
Life's like that" While sorrow hovers... Let us smile... Let hope light up our eyes "For today's loss
will be tomorrow's gain..." "Let today's pique turn to
empathy tomorrow..." "Time's like a friend, you know...
Life's like that" "Life's like that...
You win only after you've lost" Some tears, a few smiles...

"If today's unhappy,
tomorrow will be bright" "Life's like that...
You win only after you've lost" Can't you lift the sacks? - Good day.
- I'm doomed. You're back! Again? You will clear out my shop on credit!
I'll go bankrupt! May your rivals turn bankrupt!
I always pray that you prosper. - I am doomed.
- Hi Roop. I thought I'd make all
your payments together.

Payments...? You...? He's laughing!
Didn't I say he'd laugh? Why are you standing?
Take the rice, wheat, all that you want. It's Roopchand's shop.
Write down everything. Every month I think I
should stop giving credit. - But my heart is so soft...
- Your heart is great! There's no place where the prices of rice,
wheat and stones are the same.

Except in your shop.
Here they are the same. - How very nice.
- Damn! So many stones in my rice and wheat?
Go to another shop! How can we go?
What about habit? Till we gnash a couple of stones
we don't relish the meal. We must go home.
I have to cook. Before cooking I have to pick
the rice out of the stones.

Full payment in 2 - 3 days. But now I have to go for music tuitions. Bye Roop. Thanks.

I am doomed. - This is the house.
- I see. Seems so. - We must have this house at any cost.
- What for? Mogambo had said he wants a place
from where he can send...

- Any amount of weapons to any place.
- I'll get it vacated in no time. - How?
- You'll see. I have a hold here. Consider it done, Mr Teja.
Curse me if I can't do it.

Have you got the black stones
to mix in the black lentils? Yes. Black gravel for the lentils
and white for the rice. We've got 100 sacks of each. We are making progress by the hour! - Why? Making much money?
- Just a little by Your grace.

- Shall I take leave?
- Yes. - But I want the house vacated.
- The owner is my own man. We'll get him round.
You want the house and you'll get it. Vacate the house?
What are you saying? - Just what you heard.
- We're living here for years.

Why must I think of that and
not that you haven't paid the rent? - I'll pay it but...
- You have to pay it! Pay up all that you owe
me or vacate the house. You can't pay that much money.
You'll have to leave the house! Here. Take this. If we don't pay this money,
we'll really lose this house.

And these kids...?
Where do I take them? I have an idea. If we let out the room on top,
I mean paying guest.. - Sounds good.
- It is. I'll give an ad rightaway.

Fool! How long can I tolerate you? - Ruby Talkies?
- What...? No need to print this. - I'm not talking to you!
- Book me 2 tickets for the matinee. I can't book your tickets! - Is this Ruby Talkies?
- It is not! This is the Crimes of India!
Try to understand! Wrong number! Give it to the reader! Hello?
Your buffalo stopped giving milk? So what can I do? Am I a veterinary?
Please try to understand my problem! Please! For God's sake! - Has she come?
- Who? What's her name... That girl...

- What girl?
- That girl! What's her name? Type this and keep it
on the editor's table. Sorry. Funny word!
Do as you please and then say sorry! Why is this news item still on my table?
Why hasn't it gone to print? - I'm sorry.
- Not again! The day is not far
when people will steal and say sorry... Sorry, excuse me.

- Good morning, sir.
- Come in. The article you had given...
I've brought it. - Why did you keep it on the chair?
- You're sitting on the table. So I thought the paper
should be kept on the chair.

I'm sorry. What can I do if your pajamas
are not washed clean? This is not Bharat Laundry!
Wrong number! This article can't be printed this Sunday.
You've delayed it. Obviously. The landlord of the
house I live in has kids.

And I can't work around kids.
I'm looking for a new house. - Please be seated.
- Why are kids born? Why can't they be born as adults? - I agree with you.
- Now do you have some work for me? Very interesting job.
A man has just been released form jail. - Aged 25, but been to jail 50 times!
- What's his name? Manglu.
I've sent Khanna to get him to the office. Readers will read his interview
with great interest! I have a house with a room on top.
I want to give an ad.

Go to that room. Give me 4 copies of this. So... It's you? - Yes, it's me.
- Please sit down.

Speak your mind.
Don't be scared. What's scary?
It's a matter of joy. Good. Okay...

Since when are you...
The way you are? I've always been like this. From childhood! I see.
Why do you do what you do...? For the money.
Simple. Actually I'm not happy. But sometimes man has to go
against his wishes.

Helpless. You think all those
who are helpless become thieves? No, many of them are honest.
That's life. Okay. What was your age
when you first went to prison? I must have been...

What...? Me? And prison? - Haven't you been imprisoned 50 times?
- 50...? Who told you? - How many times have you been, then?
- About... I've never been to jail! Why do you want to send me? Is this a
newspaper office or a police station? - Don't shout.
- What do you mean? - Look Manglu...
- Manglu...? Who Manglu?
My name is Arun Varma! If you're not Manglu,
what are you doing in this room? You're here and I don't
think you're Manglu either. I'm the crime reporter. Who are you?
Why are you? What do you want? I came to give a room on rent.
But now I want to leave! Careful.

- Does the lady in red-white work here?
- Come here. - Are you married?
- I wasn't advertising that. I know that. Sorry...
I want to know if you have kids.

- I'll have kids when I marry.
- Of course. Just listen to me.
Give me the room you want to let out. Then say so. What a room! Lovely room.
A balcony in front of it.

A garden in front of the
balcony then the sea. Cool breeze all day long.
That too absolutely free! - Done.
- Won't you see it? The moment you said no kids,
I decided. Here, advance 500. - But the kids...?
- Are not there.

So I'm taking it. Fine, the room is yours.
God knows the rest. Here we are! It was for this that the song was written. - Calendar?
- The cook.

Did you see how much of peace,
how beautiful it is here? - Is everything fine inside?
- Yes. The kids... - Kids...?
- Not The kids. I meant The bags.

I've arranged the small and big suitcases. Enter, madam. Thank God, the ground is clear! - What?
- He means The cleanliness. How pretty, how lovely! How quiet...! Quiet! Silence envelopes you.

- Do you see?
- Yes. It's essential for my work that
I have peace around me. Then you've come to the right place.
You'll pine to hear a human voice. Shall we go upstairs?
I'll show you your room.

- What happened?
- Shall We go up? Yes. See this? These steps go up.
Then they also come down. - That's amazing. Very nice.
- Everything is looked after.

- Have you kept all the bags?
- Yes. But what about the little bags kept down? - Something will be done.
- Yes. Take care.
It's in your hands now. - How is the room? Madam...?
- Nice.

I can write ghost stories here! What's wrong? - What happened?
- Cockroach! Where is it? It's looking at me! - You're scared of a cockroach?
- I'm not scared of lions... - But yes... I fear cockroaches!
- Why get scared of a cockroach? Call somebody who will kill it! But kids will come! Then call them.
At least we'll get rid of this pest! The cockroach will die!
But the kids will remain. Think..

Quickly call somebody! Children! Help! Cockroach! Cockroach! - Take care.
- What's going on? - What are kids doing here?
- Killing The cockroach. Oh God! You fraud! You said,
you don't have kids! - I was right. They are not mine.
- You rogue! I'll report you to the police!
Take you to Supreme Court! Sure. See,
how these little kids are working for you.

They will catch it. Gotcha! You took 500 bucks then,
and a deposit later. I want all my money back.
Right now! We spent it. Get out! Stay here till you get your money's worth.
Later too if you wish.

But what I said is true.
Room with a balcony in front. Then a garden with the sea in front. You always said Dad was a great scientist,
Mr Sinha. He had made an invention
that has no comparison in this world.

- What was it?
- What was it? I don't tell people
because I know they won't believe me. But you're his son so I'll tell you. He made a gadget.
Wear it on the wrist, switch it on... And man can't be seen.

Man can't be seen?
How is that possible? - Why isn't man seen in the dark?
- When there's no light... Why can he be seen only
when there is light? I'll tell you.
When light touches something and returns.. The man can be seen. If something can create a
field in our bodies...

Whereby light goes through
and through the body.. Then man can't be seen. Didn't understand? Like glass.
Light goes through glass similarly.. I see you don't believe me.

That's not true but.. But where's the gadget that
sends light through our bodies? Your Dad knew it might be misused. So he burnt the formula. But where is the gadget?
You have it? Forget it.

You were to get a paying guest.
Found anyone? - We've found a girl.
- And what a girl! Stop it! If you don't stop making noise,
I'll report it to the police! You'll be wearing handcuffs,
cooling your heels in prison! What is a prison? Welcome. You're just in time.
Look what's going on. We'll wear handcuffs. - What happened?
- He asks, What happened? You told me you have a room
with a balcony in front.

And a garden. But you didn't say the
garden had kids with a football! I'm sorry. Now there will be no noise. Thank you very much.

I had told you not to make noise. What does she think of herself? I'm not saying don't play.
Play on the beach. And I will play with you! I'm sorry, it was my mistake.
Please hear me out... It's not the kids' mistake.
Actually I..

I know this is a conspiracy against me. But even if all the kids of the world
unite, this plan won't succeed! Mr Arun Varma, I'll move the courts!
This football will go to court! Why? Nobody plays football in court. I'll see you in the court! Listen to me... I won't spare you! No way! What cheek! Those kids...! "Neither gold nor silver,
we only seek forgiveness" We're sorry Our ball is dear to us "Please give us
our football back, sister" All day all night you harass me Even if you grovel at my feet...

I'm not returning the football Sorry sister... - "We won't cream any more.
- Not cream, it's scream" Scream "Sorry sister,
we won't scream any more" "But if we don't play,
we'll be bored" Oh no... Get lost Stop the farce I know, you're faking it Kid, you're no less You're the grandma of the gang "Why do you resent my children?" "Let me also know what grudge
you hold against them?" Why do you resent my kids? Help us get our ball back Wonder why sis is angry Help us get our ball back I'm Calendar, the cook "Kids, protest for the
ball with full force" Why do you snatch... My children's toys? They will bless you...

Should you return the ball "I don't need blessings
from these rascals" "Keep me away from these little brats" They are a nuisance... "Sometimes outdoors, sometimes indoors" And now they cry and bore me Allah Tricksters... Your kids Why must you curse them? My kids are so sincere - "My kids...
- Your kids" - "Yes, my kids.
- Your kids?" - "Yes, my kids.
- Your kids" - "My kids.
- Your kids" My kids - "Yours.
- Mine" Got the ball! Call for peace Cease fire Welcome, Mr Maniklal. I've come.
But today the period of grace expires.

Either pay me the rent
or vacate the house now. Either pay the rent... - Or vacate?
- Yes. In that case if I have to choose,
I'll pay the rent.

- Entire amount...!
- Anything to drink? You mean you couldn't
get the house vacated? Then why don't I empty your shop? - Now I'm finished!
- Your blood pressure will rise. You worry needlessly. Karga runs a
gambling den for us in that area. He'll take some men and
go there and what's his name...

Beat him and his kids and throw them out.
What's the problem? Sir, wait for a few days. Why? What will you do? I'll strangle him so bad that...! If they starve,
I'll see how they don't vacate! Give us food, Calendar! Quiet children! - You're raising hell!
- We'll scream till we get food. Jugal, change yourself! By God, if you instigate people like this,
someday you'll become a leader! Thank you, Calendar. - We are hungry.
- I don't have 10 hands.

- It takes time to cook.
- Calendar! Calendar! Come to the kitchen to help me. Look at this. There's neither flour nor rice. How do I explain to you kids...? - Isn't there anything?
- You can see these empty tins.

By God, I can't bear to
see the kids like this! Now something can be done only
when Arun returns. Can't we stay hungry one day? Why don't you get
the grains from Roop's shop? I went there in the morning
but only Arun can convince him. You won't die if you don't eat one day. And if I die...? Tina, we'll eat goodies when Arun returns.

I won't die. If I don't eat for one day,
I won't die. - You didn't had food?
- Calendar didn't give us. How funny.

The kids haven't eaten and
you haven't given them dinner. I couldn't help it.
Thought I'd bring groceries from Roop. And he wanted money? No problem, kids.
I have the money. I've got the tuition fees.
Just wait for 15 minutes...

I'll go and get lots of eats. Okay? What do you mean?
What sin have I committed? I'm running a business, not charity! Want something?
Pay up and take the groceries. - I've got money. Here.
- I'm doomed.

I've always paid you, albeit late. But the children were hungry
because I wasn't home. - The entire sum.
- Yes, It is. That clears our account to date.

Thank you very much. - What are you waiting for? Get lost!
- Give me The ration. - Got money for it?
- I cleared all Your dues... So you could take credit? I want cash or I won't give you one grain! Don't do that.
The kids are hungry at home.

Let them die today instead of tomorrow!
Kids of swines! Help! If you abuse my kids, I'll...! Throw him out! Rascal! Strides into my shop as if it were his own!
Beggar! Sponges off me and attacks me! I've never refused you.
But I don't have cash today. This is the problem in
employing the unemployed! Take your violin.
We don't want tuitions! Leave the car here.
I'll pay you if it gets sold. Arun hasn't returned as yet. Wait for a little while.
He must be on his way.

The fairy wielded her magic wand
and the door opened. You know what happened afterwards?
The fairy took the prince... I don't want to hear this story!
I'm hungry. - Not again!
- Brother Arun..

I'm hungry. Then the fairy flew with the prince. Went to the stars.
She hid behind the moon. Then it started raining...

It rained heavily.
Then.. There was a loud noise. And she got scared.
So scared that... We are not hungry.

- We aren't hungry.
- Really, we aren't hungry. Even I'm not hungry. I promise you, we're not hungry. Today I've failed.

I spent my entire childhood
without my parents. Alone, with no support. I brought you to this house,
one by one... So that you don't experience
the sorrows that I did.

So that I could give you
the joys I never got. But I could do nothing. I have lost! I've lost! When sorrows cloud... We shall smile Hope, we shall...

Light up in our eyes "For today's loss is tomorrow's gain" Fortune changes in no time "Time's like a friend... Life is like that" "Life is like that...
You win only after you've lost" - Yes madam?
- Why is everyone quiet today? Why are the kids silent? They haven't eaten for 2 days.
What noise will they make? Good morning. You have a holiday on Sunday.
I too have a holiday. Why not give our war a break? I thought we'd have a picnic here.

Let me tell you,
you don't sound nice when you're quiet. Not half as nice as when you make noise. Make noise later.
First let's eat. I'm very hungry.

What will you eat? Wafers? Samosas? Pastries? Chocolates? Tina, what will you have?
First of all... Samosas. Here, eat it. Eat it.

Let's make friends. Will you be my friend, Tina? Yes. Serve everybody and me too.
I'm really terribly hungry! I gave you 3 months advance. But I love this place.

The balcony and the garden.
And the sea beyond. So if you want,
you can take 6 months advance. And if the football ever
hits me on my face... I'll never give it back.

Got it? Daga and Teja. The ministers of my future kingdom! They are so useless and shameless! They haven't been able to find
a place as yet from where... - I can send my weapons to India.
- But The thing is... I don't want explanations!
I only want victory, rule, and kingdom! Mogambo's plans go above the skies! - But you...!
- The place you wanted on The coast..

- Of Bombay will be done.
- Mogambo is pleased. Cracked my skull! Who are you? What do you want? Leave the kids alone! Let me go! Don't touch my kids! Please don't beat him! Let my children go! - Now you're really in shit!
- My children... Welcome sir. Come in.

Is he the man? Whatever your name be... Listen.
Vacate this house in 2 days. It's best he leave this place. Scoundrel!
Tells the world half our grain is stones.

All these businesses and men are ours. Wherever you stay,
if you utter a word against them... We'll pull your tongue out! 2 Days! Get up brother Arun. Please.

They are dangerous men. I did realise that he was worried. But I didn't know
he had made enemies with gangsters. I'm glad you informed me.

Tell Arun to meet me.
I might be able to help. Now go home.
I got some work to do. Take care. Stop the car! That's professor Sinha.
Reverse the car.

Back... Back! He is Sinha! Get him! Hurry up! - Can I make a call?
- Yes, But where? - To the press.
- I mean, from where? Where's the phone? - What is this?
- Not a telephone, it's a radio. Either you get wrong
numbers when you dial... Or you get to hear cross connections.
Variety entertainment show.

Sometimes women crib about
their mothers-in-law. Or businessmen discuss turmeric
and the rates of exchange. Or couples exchange passionate love talk! But go ahead and try. What do you want? Gold? Silver? Guns?
Rifles? Bombs? Hand grenades? Thank you, Mr Walcot.
Come over in the evening.

We'll discuss this and entertain you. - How?
- Know The famous dancer Hawahawai? This evening will be for her. - Hawahawai! I have heard of her.
- So have I. - So come over.

We'll see her too.
- But where do I come? Powai lake, house no 24. Good I met you here.
There's a letter for you. Letter from Sinha? I'm going faraway, Arun. But before I leave I want to tell you
the secret I never did.

When your father died... Looks like there's no electricity. Whoever wears
this gadget and switches on the button... He will become invisible.

In this case, man can only be seen
in the light of a red lamp. This gadget has no effect on red color. Otherwise in any clothes or color
the moment you switch the gadget on... The man will be fully invisible
and no eye will be able to see him.

What do you say?
What do we do with this? Sinha's words turned true. Should I wear it? Yes. - Shall I switch it on?
- Yes. The light...

Where are you? I'm here. You can't be seen. - Can't I be seen?
- No. - Not at all?
- No.

I can't believe that I'm really invisible! I can't be seen even in a mirror, Jugal! Come and see. Even I know that.
But how will you return? Shall I press the button again? You have come back! I have come back! Then I couldn't see you.
Now I can! - This is wonderful!
- Yes, isn't it? - Shall I vanish again?
- Yes... No! Please come back! I'm scared. See I can be seen! - Should I vanish again?
- Yes! Come back my nice brother! What is happening?
I'm going crazy! Don't do this! I'll fall!
Please.

Put me down! I'll fall! I won't talk to you if you do this! Then I'll vanish forever! There are some
red glass pieces lying there. Look at me through it. Hey, I can see you through the red! - And now...?
- I can't see you. - Can you see me?
- Yes.

Beware of the red color. I will be stay away from red
but wherever Daga and Teja are... They can't escape from me! It's Miss Hawahawai!
Please come in Hello. - You...

Mr Dhaga?
- It's Daga. - He is Mr Teja.
- Bheja! Funny name. Teja. - Bheja, right?
- We have a special guest.

- You have to entertain him.
- Oh really? I don't mind. For costume change,
I need a bungalow. - Loom.
- Room? Yeah. - Show madam to the dressing room.
- Thank you, Mr Bheja Have a banana.

Bheja, right? Why does she call me Bheja? - Your room, madam.
- Wow! Thank you. Don't worry, Mr Daga.
I'll give you as much gold as you want. - Good.
- I can also Give you guns And drugs. We'll take everything.

- But I want one thing.
- What? - A golden Hanuman.
- Show me. - Recognise it?
- This statue? - It's in the big temple in the city.
- It has a high value in our country. We will get it for you. "I'm the princess of dreams,
I invade every heart" "My tresses, the clouds.
My squirms, lightning..." I'm here to strike They call me Hawahawai "Get this clear, ignorant ones..." Don't take me for a fool "I'm the queen of snakes,
my bite spells only death" I steal pearls from the ocean From the lamp I steal light "Stones I set afire, secrets I unearth" Secrets, I steal Mysteries, I unravel They call me Hawahawai I bring colourful stories Hear, madman "A storm rises within, come,
let me drive you crazy" "In my eyes, magic.
In my breath, fragrance" My sway spares none My face, unparalleled They call me Hawahawai I'm here to strike lightning They call me Hawahawai Who are you? She can be anyone.
Police informer, CID agent.

Or a spy of our enemy! Whoever she is, she will tell us. There is a soft leather
whip in the outside room. Get it. Did you hear the sound? - Now this whip will hear your screams!
- What did you Come here to find out? You'll find it out.

We smuggle, run gambling dens... Deal in drugs, arms sale...
Anything you can think of. Now before you die,
you will tell us who sent you here. I get it.
Now this whip will loosen our tongue.

I fainted. Doesn't matter.
I'll show Miss Hawahawai! What's going on? Quietly catch it. Do you see that?
This is my whip! My own! Who slapped me? Who is slapping me? Who? What did the girl say?
Who is she? What are you doing, Mr Daga? - Who is slapping me?
- What nonsense! You've had too much to drink.
Who will slap you? - There's nobody here.
- Somebody It's this bottle talking, Mr Teja. Girl...! Cheers! - I am here.
- Somebody slapped me! You too? - Why don't I shoot both of you too?
- What are you? - Where are you?
- I'm no ghost or shadow or spirit.

I'm a victim of the
cruelties of men like you. An ordinary Indian.
And my name is Mr India. Oh my God!
This is front page news! Why can't you be seen
if you are an ordinary Indian? Because your eyes are filled with greed!
That till today... You never saw an ordinary man.
How can you see him today? - What do you want, Mr India?
- To explain to you.

If you try to remove those
children from their house... - I'll remove you from this world!
- Excuse me, Mr India... I want to ask some questions. Pen? One minute...

Excuse me. - You...
- I am here. Were you invisible from childhood? Since when are you in this
not to be seen profession? You know what I mean? Do you want
to give a message for our readers? - Miss, you forget where you are.
- Where? Oh my God! You're right.
These men... - Don't be scared.

I'll save you.
- Thanks a lot. Daga and Teja!
This is my first and last warning to you! I won't look at them. It's a matter of the whole nation,
not one person. Till yesterday you were heating the market
with cruelty and strength.

But the cup of your cruelty
and sins is now brimming! You will pay for every crime! This is not a threat but a promise by me! - Let's go, madam. Enough for today.
- Okay. Why are you worried? This is great news! Because if there is a Mr India... It means the formula I was looking for,
sooner or later...

Will be in Mogambo's hands! Is he a body builder? You don't understand.
He is an amazing man. - He can't be seen.
- What? - Yes.
- Where does He vanish? Even Malhotra is not seen.
Does he want his job or not? Hello? Fire brigade...?
No, sir. Mr India is invisible. He will be in front of you but
you won't be able to see him.

But you will hear his voice. He'll pick up a pen.
You'll see it write but not his hand. I've seen him with my own eyes.
I mean I haven't seen him. Seen him...

Sir, you understand,
don't you? Invisible... You haven't taken leave for very long.
You need the rest badly. - No problem. Go ahead.
- You think I'm wrong? There'll be chaos when his interview
is printed on the front page! What...? In my paper?
In the front page? An interview with Mr
India who can't be seen? You weren't here so I gave it to the press.

Oh God!
You'll close down my paper with your trash! - What d'you mean? My writing is trash?
- Of course it is! You're fired! - You are out of your job!
- You're not going to believe me? Like him who can't be seen,
you become Miss India and vanish. Out! - Go away!
- All right, I'm going! Sorry, madam. Go behind this lady. And stop what
she has written from being printed.

Hello? Yes? You've dialled the correct number.
This is a mental hospital! Send all the members of
your family who are mad. I'll make them crime reporters! My editor says I'm mad!
But those who don't believe me are mad! I'm telling all of you there is a Mr India! There is a Mr India! - Yes, there is!
- But Why have you brought us here? Because Mr India is going
to come here shortly. - He will come here?
- Yes, he will come here! Nobody is ready to believe me.
I even told Arun! Even he doesn't believe it. There is a Mr India! He won't understand what Mr India is.

You tell me what he is. He is a friend of the weak.
Enemy of the evil. He says, in this world... But why are you asking?
You don't believe he exists.

You didn't want to come here.
Then why have you come now? I thought Mr India won't be
coming here so I might as well. I wasn't even talking to you.
You poked your nose in and... This is really funny! If we don't want
to talk about Mr India you feel bad. And if we talk about him you feel bad!
What does one do? Do whatever you want but leave me alone.

She is leaving! She is furious!
You wait here. Madam! Please! You're simply getting angry.
I'm your well wisher. Forget about him.
How can you trust a man who can't be seen? - I fully trust him.
- Is He so important to you? He has brain washed you!
Let me see him, I'll show him! - So this is it.
- What? Now I know why you hate him. - Why?
- You envy him.

- Why should I?
- Because... - You know why.
- I know? What do I know? I'm in love with Mr India I wish to meet him a hundred times "Will you meet someone who can't be seen?" The poor thing can only be heard "What the big deal about such a Mr India?" I'm in love with Mr India I'll meet him a hundred times Oh, what has he done to me? "Even in daytimes I dream
that I'm in his arms" "You're pining in vain for him...
I'm lovesick" "He's invisible, I'm right before you" "What the big deal about such a Mr India?" I'm in love with Mr India I wish to meet him a hundred times He's the prince of my dreams "Silly! It's time you came to your senses" - "He's so brave!
- Someday he'll bite the dust" - "He's beyond compare!
- Don't put him on a pedestal" "He's no ordinary man,
someday I'll show you..." "Someday you'll find out his greatness" No use meeting Mr India Stop meeting Mr India I'm in love with Mr India I'll meet him a hundred times Someone is drowning! - Could it be Mr India?
- But he can't be seen. Put him here. He's saved.

This is Baburam. I know suicide is cowardice. But I had no other option. My daughter's marriage had been fixed.

The groom's family was to come
in just 4 days, sir. I scrimped and scrounged to save money. This money is for my daughter... Wants to get his daughter married! My money!
For my daughter's marriage! Your daughter is our sister.
Something will happen.

Trust me. You've said it but what
will you do before evening? - I'll have to think.
- Think. But I'm going to that rascals's den! If I don't get Baburam's money back,
my name is not Seema! I'll take you to his den. Okay, let's go.

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening. - Who are you?
- Who I am? Charlie. - Which Charlie?
- You don't know Charlie Chaplin? - How's silly. Your name?
- Dabachaa.

- What's your name?
- Karga. Going for nothing! Take it all! No fights please. He's only watching us. Now we'll have to play to save our skin.

There, not here. 50 Bucks on number 7. The number is coming... Number 3...

No 7 Seven! My lucky number! - Number 12.
- Number 5. Excuse me, no 5. Number 5! Number 5...? Excuse me.
I think 200 has turned to 2000. Thank you.

Wrong number.
Anybody wanna try? Excuse me... 2000 On number 4. 2000...? On number 4? Get lost! - What number did she bet?
- Number 4. You bet on number 4.
Your money is gone! 20,000 Out of 2000! Money, please.

Don't give it! You have cheated! - What are you saying?
- What? Charlie... And cheating? What's going on here? Okay, I will aim again! Stay right here. Here, aim. - Number 4.
- Aim boss.

- What?
- Aim at number 7. Yes, 7! My lucky number 7. My 20000! Nab these rascals!
Don't let them escape! My money! Get them! Catch the rascals! It's Mr India! Now put me down. - Hurry up.
- This way.

The bus has come! All this money is yours. Get your daughter married grandly. - How can I thank you?
- Thank Mr India. It's his doing.

It's your generosity.
She risked her life and gambled. And gives the credit to some Mr India! - Is it necessary to say this?
- Not Really, yet... - Bye.
- Bye. Well done, Seema.

What you did for Baburam's family... - I'm very much impressed.
- Thank you, Mr India. If you hadn't come to Karga's den,
I'd be in serious problem. You won't face any
problems while I'm around.

- So sweet of you.
- I've heard your editor fired you. Don't mention him!
What does he think of himself? - Don't worry, Seema.
- Why not? He thinks I'm mad! He's not willing to believe that
you actually exist. Tell him I'll meet him
in his office at 5.30 Tomorrow. - Promise?
- Promise.

Hello? No, wrong number.
This is not a clinic. You mean to say that
the door will open at 5.30. And somebody,
that is Mr India will enter. The chair will move behind on its own.
He will sit down and...

There will be a voice...
Hello, Mr Gaitonde. How are you? And I'll say, hello,
Mr India have a cigar. The cigar will rise in
the air and then smoke! - Possible.
- Quite possible. Then your sleep might break and
you'll find yourself on your bed! Hello, Seema Hello, Mr India.

Hello, Mr Gaitonde.
How are you? I'm fine... I'm extremely fine. Thank you. - Why do you seem so shocked?
- Nothing...

Nothing at all. Actually... It's nothing. Seema,
the strange thing is, I can't see him.

And he asks me why I'm shocked! - Cigar, Mr India.
- Thank you, Seema. Mr Editor,
do you have a match or a lighter? Yes... Yes, I got a lighter. Sorry...

Very sorry, sir. Thank you. I've heard you've fired Seema. No! No...

Who told you? No way. Please tell him. Our staff... It's like a small family.

We don't have such things.
We live in harmony and love! Why should I fire her?
It's her own paper. Why should you ask me?
You may interview him and print it. Actually, I hadn't seen you. Now that I've seen you...
Haven't seen you...

Then I knew you can't be seen. Call for you. Okay, I must leave. - Bye Seema.
- Bye, Mr India.

- I'll meet you there at 7.30 Tomorrow.
- Okay. - The telephone is in your hand.
- Pardon? - The phone.
- Thanks. Hello? Hello? What's happening?
It can't be heard. He can't be seen.

What is this? Don't take my baby away! Enough! How much will you cry? What harm had my baby done? The poor thing has gone mad. I saw her son in the morning,
playing in the lane. - What happened suddenly?
- He came home, ate lunch. And died.

Countless people are dying everyday
because of adulterated food. Leave me! Let go! It's in the papers.
It's happening everywhere. Who must be the men who
deal in adulteration? Whoever they are. Let me tell you.
They will pay for their crimes! - My kids are starving!
- Get out! - How they pester us!
- Sir, please..

- Anything else, sir?
- Ask madam. - Neelam darling, anything else?
- You know I'm dieting. You know how little I eat. People tell me, India is short of food.

- Tell them to come and see this table.
- Fantastic soup. Have some soup. Please. I'll drink poison if you want me to.

How sweet! - What are you doing?
- I'm so sorry, Mr Teja It's all right. I don't know, my hand..
This spoon... In your ear? I don't eat with my ear. Never! I'm sorry.
But now I must feed my Teju.

What's going on? I'll go mad! Can I help you, sir? No, we were just talking.
You may go. Are you all right, Neelam? Believe me. Both the times I
felt someone holding my hand. Damn! I got it!
Let's go from here! Sit down.

You'll leave only after
you've finished your dinner. - No, no...
- Where are you going, madam? You'll feed Teja with your pretty hands. I've brought your dinner. These are the white stones
you mix in the rice.

And these black ones for the lentils. And the brown ones for the wheat. You have to eat this today.
She'll feed you with a silver spoon. Begin.

C'mon. - Pick up the spoon.
- Yes. - Open your mouth.
- Please... Please...

I'm sorry. Now feed him the lentils. Very good. Open your mouth, Mr Teja.

You will be glad to hear that
I've got the address of all your godowns. Keep chewing! The police is raiding
all your warehouses at this minute. You are ruined! - Who are you?
- An Indian. Who knows what hunger feels like.

Long live Mr India! Such glorious rallies were taken out
in all the major cities. A source from the government
said that today Mr India... Helped confiscate illegal arms
and godowns of adulterated grain. And helped the government.

But even today nothing
can be said about who he is. The opposition demanded that
all information about Mr India... Be placed before the house. I know who he is.

- Who is it?
- My classmates say he's in the army. That is why he is fighting
the enemies of the nation. I know who he is.
My teacher says he's a doctor. Yes, that is why he got
godowns of adulterated grains raided.

Enough! Let's switch off the
set and get out of her room. If she returns she'll get us all caught. How can she come?
This evening she... It slipped my mind.

You love people so much. For people? Not you? How would I know?
You never said anything. - Does it have to be told?
- No. Some matters are best
said through the eyes.

But even that can't be done. What you couldn't hear till today... Nor see...
If I come close to you and say that...? Very close.. Touching you...

Taking you in my arms. I'll say it so that you can hear
it with your lips not your ears. "These days and nights, I cut..." "Pining to pour my heart out to you" I shall say it tonight... I love you "In solitude with only you beside me..." "I wished to let a secret out to you" I shall say it tonight...

I love you - "The breeze...
- So chilled" - "The night...
- So fresh" - "The ambience...
- So new" - "And the heart beckons...
- My beloved" That squirm... Reminds me... Let me say it tonight... - "I love you.
- I love you" - "I love you.
- Love you, love you" - "Fragrant...
- Is your body" - "Ecstatic...
- Is my heart" - "Intoxicating...
- Is your beauty" - "Slowly...
- I'm getting a high" I'm drunk Now that I'm close to you...

I must tell you a secret Let me say it tonight... I love you "These days and nights, I cut..." "Pining to pour my heart out to you" "In solitude with only you beside me..." "I wished to let a secret out to you" I shall say it tonight... - "I love you.
- I love you" - "I love you.
- I love you" Tongue. - Teeth.
- Broke.

Next. Nails. Teeth. Next.

Come, Tina. Tongue. Teeth. Nails.

At the back of
the palm not in front. - Didn't cut the nails?
- I did. - But they grow back.
- Cut her nails. Did you hear? Bajrangbali has
been stolen from the temple! By God, who could have done this? I know.

Daga a big businessman of
the city must have stolen it. Where can Mr India be found now? Fantastic! Fantastic! You've got what you wanted. - In return what we want..
- You'll get it! Good. Very good.

Keep all this in the basement. I'll take Hanuman out of
India in my private plane. Sure. Soon Indians won't need a temple,
or a place to worship or...

Or a god or goddess to pray to. Because the day is near,
when these 80 crore human beings bow... Only to Mogambo! And us! The life and death of Indians... Will be in our hands!
And India will only pray to us.

We'll be the new gods of this nation! Indian god beats! Shameless! On one hand you sell
these pure idols to these foreigners. On the other you mix your venomous greed
into the lives of poor Indians! If you had your way, you'd sell our lives,
souls, everything! I won't let this happen! It also laughs! Wait! You're my Hanuman! You want to be the new god of this country? - Yes?
- No! - You are the devil not god!
- No! - The devil!
- No! - Traitor!
- No! - Good God!
- Now you take my name! You Englishman!
Where are you fleeing? I didn't know you were
holy for the Indians. I'm a donkey! I'm a fool. You are god.

I know it. - Will you steal other idols?
- No Bajrangbali! What happened God?
Has Hanuman gone mad? - Will you sell guns to these traitors?
- No Bajrangbali. Hail Bajrangbali! Sorry Bajrangbali! No Bajrangbali! - Say with me, hail Bajrangbali!
- What...? - Hail Bajrangbali!
- Hail Bajrangbali? - Yes!
- Okay! Hail Bajrangbali! - Say it again!
- Hail Bajrangbali! - Louder!
- Hail Bajrangbali! - From your heart!
- Hail Bajrangbali! There's the idol of Hanuman. Drugs! My God! Bombs.

This is nothing officer. If you search
this house, you'll find a gang. They want to destroy India. - Mr India?
- Yes.

I called you. Thank you very much, Mr India. I have done nothing as yet. My work is incomplete.
It will finish the day...

When the enemy of India,
Mogambo meets his end. By defeating you, does Mr India
think he's the protector of India? Does he think he can clash with me? With me? Mogambo? And these illiterate Indians!
Let's see how he helps them! In various cities, markets,
roads, areas of India... Bombs must explode!
In books, in transistors, toys! Spread fear so that every man
thinks before stepping out of home! This might be their last step! Round and round! Hold tight! Don't fall off! Put me down.
I want to go there. Okay.

Take care. What is that? Hurry! Move! Nothing will happen to you, Tina.
I'm here. We're all with you. - Our Tina is hurt, doctor.
- Prepare for operation.

Get the glucose, fast. A butterfly is lost "Wonder where a little butterfly is lost" Why has this sunray faded... In daytime? "In every eye there's a tear" "In every mind there's a memory of you" "You're no more, yet your love stays" This is life He may wish hard but Mr India
can't change the fate of India! - Hail Mogambo!
- India is fated... To be the slave of Mogambo!
But first its' ruination! Hail Mogambo! Dr Watson,
are the missiles ready to attack India? Yes, Mr Mogambo.
They are only waiting for your orders.

I want to see his missiles. These buttons will get the missiles out
of the underground bunkers. Mogambo is pleased! - Next.
- This button begins countdown. - And they will be ready to take off.
- Press The button.

- But...
- Press the button! 60 Seconds after the countdown begins,
there will be a blast. And the missiles will take off.
They can be stopped 20 seconds before After that if you try to stop them,
there will be an earthquake here. The missiles will explode here
and this island will burn to ashes! - And if they aren't stopped...
- These missiles will take off. Crossing the miles, they will
explode in various cities of India.

- Indian cities will be in ruins!
- Mr India too will die with them. Forever that formula... You are a fool! Why do you think I didn't send
these missiles to India as yet? According to our computer
Mr India loves the entire country. Specially the orphan children.

Who live with that good for
nothing violin player. You know what you have to do. Put them all in the car! Hail Mogambo! So these are the worms that
Mr India loves so much? If you value your lives... Tell me who he is and where he is found.

If you don't answer me,
I'll throw all of you into this acid! Your bones will melt in it. One by one, take the kids... They don't know anything! I am Mr India. I'm Mr India.

No, he's lying.
To save himself and the kids. He's an ordinary man.
I slapped him in his house. And he did nothing.
He can't be Mr India! Silence! So you are Mr India? - Let's see you disappear.
- Untie my hands and I'll show you. You can't fool Mogambo.

Take them away and lock them up! Listen to me! - Just untie my bonds once...
- You think We can escape by lying? Untie my hands. I'm not lying.
I am Mr India. Look... Where is it? - So you're him?
- Yes.

I wish Mr India would really come... There's no Mr India other than me! Jugal, how do I explain to them? I'm telling the truth children. Don't be under false hopes that
Mr India will come to save you. Because I am Mr India but
I don't have any proof...

- So nobody will believe me.
- I believe you! You are Mr India. - I too believe it.
- So do I. - Me too.
- I also believe. I too.

We know you never lie. Lady, don't expect anyone. - What's round your neck, Ronnie?
- Magnet. Remove your belts.

The time is not far off
when Mogambo will be crowned. Get my crown. Where did the bracelet fall? Now I recall.
When I barged into the trolley.. It would have fallen on it.

Take the crown to Mogambo. Hurry up. Come on. Hurry up.

- Hail Mogambo!
- Hail Mogambo! Hail Mogambo! You, the kids and lady go this way. - And you...?
- I'll get the bracelet. Where will you hunt for it?
Where will the trolley be? Whatever.
It shouldn't fall in their hands. They will misuse it.
Go on.

I'll follow. Go madam. You've supported me so many times. Do you think I'll leave you alone now? No, Mr India.

I can't do this. - Who are you?
- Hail Mogambo! Take some rest. - You're here?
- Why are you back? We're moving in circles.
Can't understand anything... Come inside.

Quick. Stay here.
I'll come back. - My God!
- What's this? - What is this?
- Stop it! - What is this?
- My head! Our lives are at risk! And you ask questions, what's this...!
Fools! What's this? My name is Calendar.
What's yours? My loyal men who bow to me! My missiles are ready. Many nations that are enemies of India
are ready to support me.

Bring Mr India's fans here. Everything is going the way Mogambo wanted. Only the invisibility formula,
which makes man invisible... Will soon be at my feet.

- What are you doing here?
- Waiting for Seema. Now that she has gone I have to wait.. - They have caught Arun.
- We'll have to do something. Foolish Indian! Do you think you can
succeed in escaping my confinement? Where will you escape?
Now your whole country will be mine! The time of your death has arrived.

It's the royal tradition that
death wishes are granted. Tell me if you have a last wish. - Tell me.
- Mr Mogambo, my last wish is... That I acknowledge my eyes
have opened before I die.

I want to say this by touching
the feet of the great Mogambo. Mogambo is pleased. Just once I want to fall at your
feet and say... Hail Mogambo! I want to say,
no doubt Mogambo has the right...

To rule over the whole world! Mogambo is pleased. I want to say death at the feet of the... The great and noble Mogambo
is better than life! Mogambo... Is happy.

Godlike Mogambo. My life and I... I offer to your feet. See how easily these Indians accept defeat? Today just this Indian.
Tomorrow all of India will bow to me! You all will see.

Tomorrow the whole of India
will bow at my feet... Just as this...! Where is he? He is here. Fire! Stop, stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Very good. Mr India! Your game is up! Come out from wherever you are!
Else, the girl...

Stop! The formula... Miss Hawahawai! What happened? Block all exits!
Let nobody escape! I'll see how Mr India saves them today! Switch on all the red lights.
Keep the guns ready. I have found out Mr India
can be seen in red light. Wherever you are, hear this.
You've lost this war to me.

My hands are on the button
which will send the missiles off. And burn every corner of India! So it would be better for
you to surrender to us. If you don't hand yourself over
to my men in just one minute... This button will be pressed.

Nobody can save your India now! - Mr India?
- No, Not Mr India. But an ordinary Indian. Who stays in every part of India,
in every house. I am that ordinary Indian.

I'll fight you not as Mr India
but as an ordinary Indian. Because an ordinary
Indian is enough for you. Then I will crush this
ordinary Indian like a worm! Don't think you've won, Mr India. I've pressed the button.
In a few seconds...

My missiles will take off to destroy India! No! You can't do anything now!
They have been set on target. Now if you stop them,
the missiles will explode here. Save yourself. Or your India! The missiles are going to explode!
This island will be blown up! Run! All fine? Hail Mogambo! At least tell me who and where Mr India is.

- Meet him, maybe he'll tell you...
- I'll meet him later. All right, if you insist. How are you?
Fine. I'm glad to meet you.

- Now tell me who he is.
- What do you want him for? Please try to understand my problem.
He has sorted out great problems. - Can't he fix my telephone?
- That's difficult even for him. Best watched using Open Subtitles MKV Player.

Mr. India (1987) Hindi Superhit Movie 1080p Full HDAnil Kapoor, Sridevi , Amrish puri

No comments:

Post a Comment