Tuesday, August 7, 2018

ASMR HEART BEATYOU're in MY HEART FOREVERENG



Hello my love! How are you? Wow, I dont even know where to start. You make my heart pound so fast and I cant even catch my breath. You give me many "tingles" all over my body and youre all I think about. Ive never had a love like this before and Ive never felt this way.

I love  you so much, and you dont even know it. Sometimes I get scared about showing it. I know youll find it hard to believe me if I tell you how much you mean to me. Ive never felt like this before.

I dont know how to pour out my feelings for you now. I want to find the perfect words to make you realize how much I need you and love you. There are no words that I can speak, no song that I can sing, and no gesture that I can show, to prove my love for you, for the love I have for you has no definition. How can I describe the sheer joy I feel with the very thought of you? You causes my heart to beat faster and my smile to widen.

You have opened my heart and awakened my soul. Unruly my love Loves another for a year already The same walls and flowers, the same people and poems The same thoughts and words aloud Love me, love hot fire Night and day, heart burning Love me, love me, do not fly away Do not disappear, I beg you. Love me, love!
Love me, love! I beg you! I love you, so please know that I always will..

ASMR HEART BEATYOU're in MY HEART FOREVERENG

No comments:

Post a Comment